Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mysterious Incident


So my kids were bored today. Our three who attend public school were home due to the ice, and our homeschoolers were having a moment of creativity.
They've made up crazy news releases to explain the incident: Dancer Attacked While Snacking. Several pieces of evidence were tagged at the scene including a half eaten bar of chocolate, one pointe shoe. and a nerf gun.

As you can see by the photo, the victim appears to have moved during the investigation. No suspects have been named. Witnesses and others with information should comment below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just too funny!
I must say the victim looks a lot larger than I remember her! But then again I guess it has been 10 years or so.

Kristine aka
MamaArcher/ReformedMama
http://mamaarcher.com

peachy said...

That looks like fun, I wish we got snowed in when I was at school.

Unknown said...

Good times. Fun times. Cherish the times. I've tagged you for the friendship and honesty awards. Check out my site to know what to do.
www.thoughtsfromthetub.blogspot.com
Have a great day.
Lori