My Top Ten - Tough Things About Being a Military Spouse
10. Monday mornings...
9. The week before deployment.
8. When the base gate is locked down, and I'm late for an appt.
7. Keeping all the acronyms straight. POC? POV? PCS? PDA?
6. Constantly living in a state of "change of address"
5. Changing doctors, dentists, and schools
4. Industrial tile in my dining room. Thank you base housing.
3. My social security number no longer means anything.
2. You measure time by where you are in the deployment schedule.
And the number one tough thing about being a military spouse...
1. Saying goodbye.