Wednesday, December 31, 2008

GPS Humor

My kids and I have quite a sense of humor when we've had very little sleep and have hyped up on caffeine. We came up with funny things you don't want to hear your GPS say:

Turn left..No, I mean right!

Um.. Is west toward California?

How much longer? Are we there yet? I have to go potty.

I'll give you a hint.

Maybe we should stop and ask for directions.

Please insert $1.25 for 3 additional minutes.

Do you want the good news or the bad news first?

Destination reached... just kidding!

This intersection was brought to you by the letters S, T, O and P.

So, where were we going again?

Abort! Abort!

Make a U turn at the next legal opportunity. Make a U turn at the next available opportunity. Hey! Find a wide spot in the road and turn around!

GPS for psychics: Whatever. You're going to miss the turn anyway.

King James GPS: Thou hast missed thine exit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent! I am amused.

Anonymous said...

CASEY!!!! Hey, it is so good to see you in blogland! You have actually MET De'etta..I am jealous! Did you get our Christmas letter and photo?