Our family is visiting San Antonio for a few days. I've established a list of a few things things NOT to do.
1. Do NOT refer to the Air Force Training instructors as "Mounties" event though they wear those black hats with wide brims.
2. Do NOT eat anything healthy.
3. Do NOT forget to stop at every Starbucks looking for "Taylor, the latte boy."
4. Do NOT throw up on the roller coaster at Sea World.
5. Do NOT yell at the children when they ask "Are we there yet?"
6. Do NOT eat at Chipotle more than once a day.
7. Do NOT forget it's December even though it's 80 degrees.
8. Do NOT forget to take my meds!